Waterfront Property Inspection Trips
What is Normally Included in an Inspection Trip?
An overseas property inspection trip usually consists of a typical 2 - 4 day trip to view properties and help to familiarize you with the area in which you are looking to buy. We shall help you to plan your trip and make arrangements for the property inspection tour so that you can relax and look forward to viewing your shortlisted properties and locations.
Our inspection trips would typically include:
- · Flights from your local or nearest airport - where applicable.
- · Hotel accommodation with breakfast - typically 3 - 5* wherever available.
- · Transfers to and from the airport.
- · Professional support and guidance from a Waterfront Real Estate representative
- · Guided tour of the local area and around your shortlisted properties.
- · All legal questions answered.
- · Bank accounts opened.
- · Introduction to lawyers and solicitors.
Inspection Trip Checklist:
- · Ensure that you pack suitable and comfortable clothes for traveling around properties in.
- · Pack your camera or video camera as pictures will help to remind you of what was where.
- · Ensure that you have your funds in order should you decide to leave a deposit.
- · If you are applying for a local mortgage ensure that you have the appropriate documents.
- · Compile a list of questions about the properties, developer or area and make a 'what's important to you' list.
Remember why you are on an inspection visit and enjoy the properties, the hospitality and the culture, it's no good thinking of investing abroad if you can't fit in with your surroundings.
Need assistance arranging your trip? Want to find out about our latest inspection tip offers? CONTACT US!
Private Policy Terms & Conditions Contact Us Why Waterfront Real Estate?
Waterfront Real Estate LTD | Registered in England & Wales company number 7367193 | Suite B, 29 Harley Street, London W1G 9QR
Tailored Property Inspection Trips
Contact us today! 0203 012 0013 Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org