Waterfront Real Estate and its authorized agents are committed to the protection of its customers and all users of our web sites. The following policy outlines how we treat your personal information, so that you can be assured it will be handled in a professional manner at all times.
Who we are
What we use the information for
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- · To process your request, to organise viewing trips/appointments with our overseas teams and property developers where applicable, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have inquired about and/or to provide after sales service). In connection with such use, the personal information you provide may be accessed by, or given to, both our staff and third parties who act for us outside the UK, including those outside the European Economic Area. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws, however, we will always take steps to ensure that your personal information is used by the parties to whom it is passed in accordance with this policy;
- · From time to time, we may need to pass the information we collect to other reputable and carefully vetted companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. By supplying the information, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect via the website may include:
- · Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, etc.
- · Your preferences and use of e-mail updates, recorded by e-mails we send you (if you select to receive e-mail updates on products and offers).
- · Your IP address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
E-mail: email@example.com Skype: waterfront.real.estate
Private Policy Terms & Conditions Contact Us Why Waterfront Real Estate?
Waterfront Real Estate LTD | Registered in England & Wales company number 7367193 | Suite B, 29 Harley Street, London W1G 9QR